Thursday, December 08, 2005

Putting Sioux Falls In The Books

***WARNING: THIS BLOG ENTRY COULD BORE YOU TO DEATH. BE PREPARED.

Here is how our day went:

Anytime before 11:00am - Wake Up
11:30am - Head to the theater
1:00pm - School show for 1800 students
2:30pm - 5:30pm - Rehearsal with Jill
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Dinner
7:00pm - 8:00pm - Public Show
9:00pm - Back to the hotel for personal time...whether it be laundry, eating, Project Runway , drinking, whatever you choose.

Here is the space we performed in here in Sioux Falls. It is officially my MOST FAVORITE VENUE . Learn more about it here.


Pretty dern exciting, eh? The shows were pretty typical...rehearsal was needed but LONG between 2 shows...and the big news of the day is probably that there was a heatwave here in Sioux Falls...it got up to like 14 degrees today. I WISH I hadn't sent my bermuda shorts home.

Tomorrow, a 450 mile drive to Davenport, Iowa...to sleep and then wake up on Friday and drive 4 more hours into Joliet, Illinois. So I'm SURE we'll have lots of fun stories to add tomorrow.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

OK - I'm going to check my laundry and going to bed. Enjoy what few pictures I took today!
Gussy


Backstage before the show, Emily and Puppetmaster Chris do some stuff...some really important stuff....


Todd stops by to check on the stuff.....

WELCOME BACK, JILL! Glad I finally got a picture to add...especially one of you in ACTION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home