Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slow Day in Saint Joseph, MO


Well, the real test of how slow today was is this: I took no pictures. None. Well, that is kind of a lie. I TRIED to take a picture for the Case Of The Unfortunates...but it just didn't work out. And please rest assured that some serious work went into it...with both myself and Eric. (Good try, Eric!) After I missed the initial shot in front of Borders, we had a sighting of the same person a bit later, so we HOPPED in the van and tried to do 2 drive-by shots...but to no avail. But it was a good one. Oh well...I'll keep my eyes open. It DOES lead me to an INVITATION for all of you to keep your cameras with you and submit YOUR choices for 'Case Of The Unfortunates' to me. Just send the picture and your reasons WHY it needs to be added, and I will see what I can do.
Anyway - today we all slept, shopped, ate and hung out. Some people saw some movies, some people swam...everyone just kind of kicked it. Tomorrow we have 2 shows here in Saint Joseph, and then we pack up and head an hour down the road to Kansas City. (I will tell you that I tried to head in to downtown St. Jo, Mo today...but I got down there, and it was pretty much abandoned buildings, a bunch of bars, and signs pointing to museums that I didn't ever actually see. So I went to Sonic instead. Gingerbread Milkshake? Yes please.)
So with nothing else to report, I'd like to take this chance to introduce you all to my favorite online cartoon characters - who delight me time and time again. Their names are Hoops and Yoyo - and they are a creation of the Halmark people. I don't even know how to describe them - but take some time, while things are slow around the office for the holidays, and check out their website. I think you'll find them as entertaining as I do...PLUS, their e-greeting cards are AWESOME and FREE. It's all yours at www.hoopsandyoyo.com Consider it my Christmas gift to all of you.

(Remember to have your sound on....)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoops and Yoyo....A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!

Tue Dec 13, 06:22:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home