Friday, August 18, 2006

The First Few Days In Photo

Hi everyone.
Apologies for missing you all yesterday....I was tired and not in a writing mood. And there really wasn't a LOT to report, anyway. We all showed up for day 3 of rehearsals - we all rehearsed - we all went home. That's the plan for the next 3 weeks.

But the GOOD NEWS is that yes....I have had my camera at rehearsals....and have a few photos to kick off the parade of pictures for year 2! These are just some fun candids that I have snapped over the past few days.

Things are going well - and everyone is working hard. It's a lot of work - even as a returning cast member - and I had forgotten over the summer JUST how much we all did. We end the days pooped...but it's the good kind. Wait....the good kind of pooped? Hmmmm....I question the useage of that phrase. We end the day TIRED....but it's the good kind. MUUUUCH better....

So without further ado....welcome to my photo journal of 'Our First Few Days Together'.


The troops sit around while Elisa lectures on puppet safety. There are a lot of faces here...but you're going to meet them all below, so I won't fill in names just yet. Sorry.

Wonka strikes a pose with Fall Charlie and Spring Charlie. L-R: Eric (Fall Charlie), Steve (Wonka), Brian (Spring Charlie)

L: Rachel (Mrs. Bucket) and Cristina (Master Understudy of all women's parts.) R: Roe, Rachel and Charlie mug for the camera.

Tara takes a break from trying to find her inner-Violet.

L: Cristina throws me a little rehearsal-attitude from the sidelines. R: Brian and Grandma Josephine just hanging out between scenes.

Eric catches me trying to take pictures during Think Positive (Jeffrey is on the right. he is playing Mike Teavee.)

I take pictures anyway.

Scenes from 'Think Positive'

Roe....um....never mind.....

L: Steve surveys his 'factory' while I sneak secret pictures from behind the set. R: Still behind the set...I spy Elisa and Tara talking about blueberry business.

So...I was bored. I was standing behind the set...holding the 'rehearsal blueberry' costume...and I thought, WHY NOT make it a hat. So I did. And then Cristina pulled out her camera, and we had a quick photo shoot with the rehearsal blueberry hat. These photos are from Cristina's collection. A huge thanks to her for taking them...and letting me steal them off HER blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! So glad to have the blog back in my life. I logged on often this summer in hopes of seeing a new post.....I digress. I can't wait for tech to see old friends and meet the new cast. I hope to see y'all Tuesday the 22nd, if not on the 6th!! Have Fun Guys!
Travis

Sat Aug 19, 09:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home