Monday, May 22, 2006

Additional Information

Do you NEED your GLOOP-FIX as we head into summer? WELL...I'm happy to report that NOW you have 2 DIFFERENT options! That is RIGHT!!! I decided today that I just couldn't disappear on you all like that. It's like going cold-turkey with cigarettes. A great idea, in theory, but tough to do!
SO NOW, I offer you 2 options to get your fix. Choose one or two...or combine them BOTH for more blog-reading fun!

OPTION #1!
check back here at GoGloop.blogspot all summer, as I will do my best to post updates on where everyone is and what everyone is up to! (And if you are part of Wonka, please remember to send me WHAT you are doing so I can post it!)
* * * * *
OPTION #2!
check out my NEW blog page. It's at NoGloop.blogspot - and it's entited 'Life Outside The Green Van'. Just click HERE to check it out! I plan to fill this space with the zany happenings of my life in DC this summer as I search for the answer to the big question - WHAT is next?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GoGloop and NoGloop
* * *
WHY CHOOSE?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt...love that you are back in the corporate world...at least you will have a paycheck coming in...which is NICE...so by the by i cant comment on the other blog, cause it will only let other bloggers comment and no anonymous...work that out so i can follow and comment...im at home doing nothing and need something to do.

take care,
Chris (no longer Mike TV)

Thu May 25, 07:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MAnderson said...

CHRIS!
I have fixed the other blog for you ANONYMOUS commentors.
Thanks for the heads up. Come visit!
CIAO!
NLG

Fri May 26, 09:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home