Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tour Blog 2006-2007

Friends...
So I know you've been reading along, faithfully tuning in for your daily dose of Wonka World - some of you from the very beginning. Those readers who followed along during 2005-2006 Tour came to expect some various features during the year...and I want to assure you that once we get going, you can expect more of the same.
Some of those treats include, but are not limited to:

-Case Of The Unfortunates (COTU's)
-Guest (cast member) Blogs
-Tons and tons of tour-related photos and stories
For those of you reading this thinking, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHEESECAKE?" please calm down. I have been thinking the past month or so that the Cheesecake Tour was a HUGE success this past year...and I would love to continue it. UNLESS there is something that all of you out there think I should pick up and try along the way instead. Already, I have had someone say that I should make this year an Ice Cream Tour. Interesting idea...worth looking into. So I'm writing now to ask all of you for your input! Should I stick with the Cheesecake Tour from last year? Is there something else you're DYING to read about from across the country? (Be realistic folks....but be honest....but know that I won't eat seafood...and I love desserts.)
Beyond that, any other ideas for things you want to see, just throw the ideas out there. I'm not promising anything...but if you think "HEY! I want Matt to play Vanity Plate Bingo with all 50 states and post pictures of them on his blog!" then throw it out there...the worst I can do is say NO WAY. Be bold - be adventurous - be creative. Let's make this next years blog-tour-experience a tour blog you WANT. And if I get bored with what you want, I'll go back to doing things my own way. I'm fine with that.
But seriously folks....get those comments flowing...especially those quiet souls who read but NEVER comment. Let me know what you're thinking.
We are about 19 days from heading out on the road...and you could cut the excitement with a KNIFE.
Peace out.
G

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
My vote is for Cheese Cake, your pictures and descriptions were great. My favorite blog entries are still the Case of the Unfortunates.......can't wait for more! Take care.
Mom Sizemore

Wed Aug 23, 07:35:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Cheesecake as far as deserts go, you can't get the variety and assortment that you would with something like Key Lime Pies of the country or Creme Brule'. That's all I'm saying.
Brendan

Wed Aug 23, 09:10:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parfait! Nobody doesn't like Parfait!

Fri Aug 25, 01:44:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home