Friday, December 08, 2006

NOT White House Stuff In DC

OK. So you've gotten ALL the White House story you probably ever wanted OR needed...and then some. But what about the other 11 hours we were around DC and NOT at the White House? Well, I had a chance to catch up with some friends in the DC area....and I have to give them all a big SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU for spending some time with me on my abbreviated and highly secret trip to Washington! Especially for agreeing to do things so last minute. And to those I didn't get a chance to see, NEVER FEAR...I will be back on the 21st! Good times.
Here is my collection of pictures that I would like to title: QUALITY TIME WITH FRIENDS IN WASHINGTON DC.
Enjoy.....
G
L: Tyler and I waiting at Cheesecake Factory for a table. R: Rachel and Darci doing...something...which is unclear at this point.
This is ALSO unclear...but Tyler in the background is HYSTERICAL.
L: Testing out the setting for the group shot.
Sunday night dinner with friends! Roe, Myself, Shanna and Collin. Thanks for coming down guys!
Lunch with the WSB kids before I flew out on Monday afternoon. L-R: Myself, Christine, John, Diane and Brendan. Sorry you had to go back to work, Katie! Thakns for taking the time to come over to Theismann's for really crappy service, guys. That's real nice of you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I look like crap in that photo....not even color accents could save me from the ugly fairy.

John

BTW, that is Christine and not Shanna next to me. I know you've been away for some time, but yeah....

Fri Dec 08, 10:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger Rhymenocerous said...

It's a Small (Mormon) World...

Yes, I went to Disneyland last week, but this isn't about that.
So last night, I was at this girl Lindsey's house for wholesome mormon fun. One of her friends is there, this funny kid who is smoking everyone at Guesstures. Then, of course, I see him on your blog the next day, having dinner at Mazza Gallery with all my friends. (well, not all of them, but almost.)

Random.

Tue Dec 12, 02:01:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home