Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ideas For New Show Choreography

I have to first of all give a HUGE shout out to my friend, Rachel Oliphant, for bringing this AMAZING video to me. I think you'll understand after you watch it why I say I'm a better person because of it. Either that OR I'm out the 3 minutes and 33 seconds it runs. Regardless....I think it has some GOOD ideas to help spice up our show a bit...so Ingrid...if you're out there reading this...and watching this...take some notes and see if we can add some of this MAGIC in when we're back rehearsing in a few weeks! Everyone else just ENJOY!




Oh yeah - and for an even BETTER experience, click on the YouTube logo in the bottom right hand corner and then read the COMMENTS left on the video aftewards. People are funny.
Enjoy! Happy weekend. This is your payment for being so patient.
G

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, Great video. The first thing I'd include is to put Augustus in parachute pants. I'm sure that would jazz up even the existing routines!!! ;-)

Then, I'd work on adding in the little "flare" items that show attitude. With those two items, you could turn him into a real rockstar.

Thanks for catching us up.
-MN Cousin

Mon Dec 04, 07:22:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The zippers on his inner thighs puzzle me.

-Sam

Mon Dec 04, 01:23:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the jazz hands and spirit fingers by the backup dancers at the end really make it.

Mon Dec 04, 03:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home