Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The FIRST REPORT

OK. So this is just the first report...and it's just the bare-bones details. And they are directly from the White House website. Click HERE or HERE or HERE to check it out! It's the first press release directly from the White House.


It was an amazing experience - and reports have been pouring in of sightings of the news and performance around the country. Kenny in NYC saw us LIVE on the CNN Pipeline while the show was going...Tiffany in Seattle saw a replay on C-SPAN in Seattle...and John in Alexandria saw a report just hours after the event on Fox News. We're PRETTY much the biggest thing in children's theater now.


Tomorrow, MY full report and pictures. We've had a LONG travel day back to the West Coast and it's time to sleep! But you can enjoy this press release until tomorrow....


Sign me...humbled, blessed and floatin' on cloud 9....
G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo, sooooo amazing!! I wasn't even rolling my eyes when I said that! Can't wait for more!

Tue Dec 05, 06:50:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt- Politics aside, what a thrill this must have been for you! From the moment I saw you as a duck/frog/snowflake, I knew you were destined for great things! I'm proud to say I know you! Congratulations on your huge success!

Hugs,
Kat

Tue Dec 05, 09:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home