Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Boring Post Alert!!

So I'm on a time limit, because my battery is dying on my computer and I don't have the power cord for it. Why? Because I went to Los Angeles this weekend, and on my return, my bags didn't make it on my flight from Dallas to Oklahoma City. SO...I'm on limited battery and no time to upload pictures and tell stories.
I will tell you that Felicia and I went to LA for an audition this past weekend...and it was pretty good for one of us, and pretty NOT too great for another one of us. But I'll need a power cord to tell you the juicy details.
We left the cast in College Station - and while we were in sunny LA, they drove up to Edmond/Oklahoma City, OK. We met back up with them all tonight...in a suprisingly cold Oklahoma. Everyone seems alive and well...and deep in celebration over the Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl win!
So check back...for the pictures, the stories and then fun. The bags should get in tomorrow and power should be restored.
CIAO!
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home