Friday, October 14, 2005

A quick entry...

So Thursday, we did our last 2 shows in Sylvania - and Thursday night we headed into Toledo to paint the town. We ended up at The Docks - at a restaurant called Gumbo Bayou Grille. It was karaoke night - which was followed up with a trip to The Durty Bird, for more karaoke.
UNFORTUNATELY, once we got back here to the hotel, it was either BLOG or PACK....and since we leave at 10am in the morning, I opted for pack. NOW - I'm typing this, barely able to keep my eyes open...so your next thrilling, full-length entry will have to wait for tomorrow! We head to St. Louis, and I think we are all looking forward to our time off before we start performing again next Tuesday.
Anyway...when we get back to a full-length entry, remind me to tell you about our laughing fit on stage today, about Puppetmaster Chris singing 'Boom, Boom, Boom, Let's Go Back To My Room', and all the rest of the crazy fun we had today...our last day in Sylvania!
Until then, enjoy some pictures...uncaptioned...from KARAOKE NIGHT 2005!


Here I am - making a RARE appearance in karaoke...singing 'The Dance' by Garth Brooks. I am pretty sure everyone in the restaurant was in tears. I brought the emotion.


Andrew and the girls belt out LOVE SHACK! TIN ROOF............RUSTED!


The 2 Chris'. L: Chris sings BLAZE OF GLORY. R: Chris gives his LEGENDARY performance of BOOM BOOM BOOM LET'S GO BACK TO MY ROOM. Wow, people.


So This dude is called J. Elvis - a regular on the Toledo Karaoke Scene. The best way to describe it is...um...scary.


L: Elisa puts Dolly and Whitney to shame with 'I Will Always Love You'. R: Eric and Elisa belt out SUDDENLY SEYMOUR.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Can someone please remind Chris Schardin (aka puppetmaster chris) of important events such as his sister's 22nd birthday that was on october 8th? Thanks.

Pam

Sun Oct 16, 09:49:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having "Blog Withdrawal"!! Anxious to hear what is going on in St. Louis.
Mom Sizemore

Mon Oct 17, 05:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH Ya know I miss ya!!!!It's as though St. Lo has sucked the group into Never Never Land. Is the Blogmaster allowed days off????C'est La Vie. We await your bloggieness.

Mon Oct 17, 08:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MAnderson said...

Mom Sizemore...I hope the blog provides you with HOURS of reading and enjoyment...to make up for missing a morning! You too, Audrey! Gotta keep my biggest fans entertained....
CIAO!
Gussy

Tue Oct 18, 02:37:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home