Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Still here...

So we did 2 shows yesterday and 2 shows today.
We ate at Boston Market yesterday and today.
I have napped, gone to the post office and watched a years worth of TV.
And luckily, you'll be happy to know the 2nd season of Arrested Development came out yesterday and I picked it up at Wal-Mart...so a group of us watched the first 6 episodes last night.
But I'm going to give this little hamlet a chance - and I'm heading out right now to go to the Sylvania History Museum and the HISTORIC district of town. It's open Wednesdays from 3-7 - and a few hours on the weekend. So we'll see if I can find the magic...or ATLEAST some postcards.
And if nothing else, atleast I know that I will probably have dinner plans...at Boston Market.
CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home