Friday, December 16, 2005

Time Out For Our Christmas Wishes


Hey everyone!
It's Christmas time, and the other day on the drive from St. Joseph to Kansas City, I decided to ask the cast what their Christmas Wishes for 2005 consisted of! And they answered. So tonight, I will forgoe the travelogue of our day (which was 2 shows and a 4 hour drive - to be reported tomorrow), and share with you the list of Christmas Wishes from the cast of Willy Wonka. Take it for what it's worth...and start your shopping, if you haven't already. And HEY - if it helps you get in the spirit, feel free to add YOUR Christmas Wish to the comment list! 'Tis the season, you know?
CHEERS!
G

ANDREW FRACE

"All I want for Christmas is peace on earth...the OC Season 2...and a new roommate on this blasted tour, please! I can't take any more news programs! Oh...and I want to get married on a MOUNTAIN..."

ELISA RUPERT

"For Christmas 2005, I want to have a wonderful time with my family and friends with no talk of Oompa-Loompas, chocolate vats or the 8 passenger van. Oh yeah, and ANYTHING from Eddie Bauer. Hmmmm...and could we get dinner from Boston Market? That would be great. Thanks."

ERIC THOMPSON

"Make sure you get this right: Jake Gyllenhaal, a tent, a cowboy hat and ONE sleeping bag. NO MISTAKES!"

JACKIE LAMPTEY

"You want a LIST? I got your list right here...world peace, an Outback Gift Card and a nap. I'm simple. Oh! And pick Mama up some of those witty t-shirts from Urban Outfitters. Those things are not even a joke."

JEN MORRIS

"Um...I'm wondering who I need to talk to get one of squirrel puppets for my very own? If someone out there could look into that for me, that'd be great. And anything with flax seed. Mmmm...flax seed...."

CHRIS SIZEMORE

"Hair?"

TARA GIORDANO

"I would love this Christmas to consist of the closeness of family and friends...lots of yarn...tons of coffee...beads...big strings of beads...some wild rice...and anything pumpkin flavored. Get those covered, and you'll find me happy on the other end."

JILL SHELLY

"OK so this is going to sound hokey...but I want to achieve inner peace and become more accepting of my surroundings and my place in the world. I think that could be achieved quicker with a 3 Muskateer Bar for everyday of 2006. If that seems like too much, then just focus on 2 very important words: COLDSTONE CREAMERY. It's basically inner peace and acceptance from a cold slab of marble and some ice cream."

MATT ANDERSON

"So I need American Dreams Season 2 & 3 to come out on DVD. I want tickets to the Humanitarian Bowl in Boise over Christmas. I would love iTunes to drop their prices. Throw me a friggin' deal people. And not with a free (most of the time crappy) download each week. And ultimately, I would love sometime in 2006 for my nieces and nephews to catch this thing called WONKA. OH - and I want to borrow my Augustus costume to wear home over our break. That would round out the magic."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The KISS method is how I roll.
Keep It Simple Sweet! Merry Christmas to all you hairy freaks out there. Your watch Bald is going to be the new Fad of 2006, and I'm one step ahead of the pack.

Happy HO HO to all!

Fri Dec 16, 04:17:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the gift idea. I was at a loss for stocking stuffers now I know what to get....a "Hair Club for Men" gift card! I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas with your families. I look forward to seeing everyone when I come to Columbus to pick up my baby boy! Have a safe day of travel (and singing along with John Denver and the Muppets!).
Mom Sizemore

Fri Dec 16, 07:38:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my Christmas Wish is for Arrested Development not to get cancelled and/or moved to Showtime. I don't subscribe to Showtime and I don't want to have to pick up another cable station. Merry Christmas to the cast of Wonka, I can't wait to see your show in the new year!

Oh, and Matt, the picture of Jen in the above posting has a rather unsettling image of puppetmaster Chris in the background, just letting you know. It looks like he is REALLY enjoying that backrub/rubdown. Take care and safe journeys!
Brendan

Fri Dec 16, 09:30:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a song! Sing to me cast of Wonka when I happily see you all this Tuesday. It's a wonderful gift you guys have shared across the midwest. You are all way ahead on your gift giving this season! How many lives have you touched?...thousands and thousands. Count your audiences and count your blessings. That ought to keep you busy!

Fri Dec 16, 11:31:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz says can't help Chris with his hair but I will bring Mardi Gras beads for Tera or anyone else who wants them when you tour Alabama. Merry Christmas to all.

Sat Dec 17, 10:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home