Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

So it's taken me MONTHS to figure it out, but thanks to my good friend, Darren Penner, I have learned the art of adding VIDEO to my blog. And with 2 1/2 weeks to spare! So without FURTHER ado...let me take you back to the BEGINNING of tour...when riding in the van was a novelty, and sing-a-longs were encouraged.
Enjoy a little bit of our history...as we get closer to winding down the show. I hope this video makes you as happy as it does me! WE. ARE. RIDICULOUS.
Mmmmmmm-bop.
Gussy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the video!! I can't believe only 2 1/2 weeks until the tour is over. I am really going to miss the daily blog entries. I might have to go into some rehab program in order to cope. Hope to see more video clips along with the still shots. Enjoy the remaining days of the tour. You all are great!
Mom Sizemore

Wed May 03, 07:16:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Matt, this could be dangerous! LOL. I love it!! I have plenty of these clips if you want....HAHAHA!
Love,
Elisa

Wed May 03, 08:35:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE!

Wed May 03, 11:18:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home