Friday, April 28, 2006

This Tour Is Going Down The Toilet


Hey all. Sorry about not posting yesterday. Not much went on. We did another show for 7,000 kids...old hat now...and then everyone went their own ways.
Today, Thursday, we loaded up the van and drove to Sarasota. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...that's it.
I kicked it by the pool - watched some TV - and Jackie, Andrew and I are watching a movie as we speak. Riveting, right?
So since there is nothing else to share, I wanted to share with you a TOILET. What did he say? A TOILET! Indeed. Below, check out this PUBLIC bathroom in a town in Oregon somewhere. Reedsport, Oregon to be exact. My friend, Brenda Brown, sent me these pictures and the pics had to be shared.
It's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there, but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box.
So the question for this Friday becomes:

WOULD YOU/COULD YOU?

I'd like to think I could...but no telling if nerves would hit me when it was show time!

Happy weekend.
Gussy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the toilet -- I went to a club in Vegas which had the same toilet concept -- but these toilets (I kid you not) were lined up OVERLOOKING the dance floor -- it was VERY difficult to do your business when you could see everyone dancing out there. So bizarre! ~Katie

Mon May 01, 11:21:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they have a whole lot of exhibitionists in that area...so at least they have one place where they can do it legally

Mon May 01, 12:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home