Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MY FIRST REVIEW!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Friends...what is this? A MIDDAY posting? True. But this was TOO big a deal to pass up. SO - as you know, I figured out the VIDEO thingy, with the help of my friend, Darren. The way it all works is that I load my videos up on a video-loading website called YouTube. Basically, it's a site that hosts thousands and thousands of videos. And you can choose whether to make them available for public viewing or not.
Since I'm not embarassed about any of my videos, I decided to put them all as public viewing.
WELL...today, I opened my email and had a notice from YouTube that said SOMEONE left a comment on one of my videos! And what's more exciting is that it's the Mmmmmm-bop video! The first one I posted.
SO...to see the comment, click RIGHT HERE and it will take you to the video page on YouTube.
Scroll down beneath the video and there you will see it...THE COMMENT! We're a HIT!
Isn't the World Wide Web AWESOME? You can make random comments on people's websites, video clips and blogs from AROUND THE WORLD...when you have some spare time. All I have to say is...SHOW YOUR FACE, KISSGIRL!
I gotta go find something to make a comment on.....
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home