Friday, May 05, 2006

To Be Fair...

Another day with not much to report. My friend, Nate Stansfield, is here and hanging out...and that's fun. But we didn't do much today. Lunch - pool - dinner - tv. Rough life.
So now that I have this VIDEO capability, I realize I have posted 2 videos of OTHER people. TO BE FAIR - I am not posting a video of myself. This is from our stop in Orono, Maine. This THING was outside the theater where we performed, so I decided to give an impromptu performance. PLEASE NOTE - there is NO SOUND. Jill to the video and doesn't have sound capability on her camera. (How embarassing....) Anyway - I wanted to make sure that I wasn't embarassing everyone else in the cast and not myself.
So here it is...a rare percussion performance from Matt Anderson. Notice my form...my passion...and my sheer DEDICATION to my art form.
Hope this kicks off your weekend in a GRAND WAY!
Cheers....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly Matt, that is the funniest video I have ever seen!!!!!!! I keep playing it over and over and over again! LOL I love the ending...it's my favorite! SUCH PASSION!

Fri May 05, 01:11:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very Chaplinesque.

Fri May 05, 05:21:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it starts off like a Wonder Years episode...then "one AND two"... tin-can marimba love! delightful.
i am inspired to make a request. what do you have of Hoops and Yoyo caught on tape? it's just that i don't know them as well as everyone else. some insight into their personalities through video-blog might start to bridge the gap.

Sat May 06, 12:22:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me crazy, but I really could hear the passion, the precision, the excitment, the dedication to the performance. It moved me. - KtotheAtotheTtotheItotheE.

Wed May 10, 02:51:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home