Monday, December 18, 2006

WHERE in the World is WONKA?

I know. I didn't blog all last week. It's like I did the White House performance and then I was OVER blogging. And that's not entirely false...but probably for reasons other than what you might be thinking. There was just so much STUFF going on building up to it, travel and performances and rehearsals, that once it came and went, I'm PRETTY sure my mind went into hybernation. And now that we're heading into the heart of the holidays, I'm trying to break OUT of that "cave".
So where are we? WELL...we are 2 days into our 6 day trek across the country from Seattle, Washington to Washington DC. And if you want the most ACCURATE of locations: you can find us tonight at the Hampton Inn in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Classy....that's how we do. Tomorrow it's on to Nebraska....the next day we drive to Iowa....that is followed up with a jaunt over to Ohio...and then Thursday, we finally roll into good ol' DC. We have Friday off as they load the show into the Kennedy Center, and then the curtain is UP on Wonka in the Terrace Theater at the KC! It's all very whirlwind and exciting.
So what have you missed? A ton! But never fear...over the next 3 nights....I'm going to catch you up on the happs the past week or so! From my time in Canada, to the visit of my friend from Boise, JOSH, to the craziness of the UNDERSTUDY arrival and rehearsal and performance, to the even MORE craziness of SOMEONE in the cast performing a few shows with a CANE before they headed home to nurse their injury. You need to hear about the travel and the weather and the snow and the power outtages and the ridiculousness that we've encountered the past....oh....5-6 days! Luckily, all I have is time until Thursday, so each night, I will update a little bit more of what you've missed...complete, of course, with all the amazing pictures that come with my stories.
Consider this your 'rain check' for the things to come later this week! Have a great Monday...and get your holiday shopping done QUICK! Only 7 more sleeps 'til Christmas.....

Cheers!
G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MATT, an UNDERSTUDY?! You've truly made the Big Time now!!!

Hope to see you at the Hampton Inn in Onalaska, WI on Tuesday. I can't believe you left it off your list of "hot" places you're staying. ;-)

-MN Cousin

Mon Dec 18, 07:39:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh...I wasn't gonna say anything but...IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Love you!

Mon Dec 18, 08:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home