Monday, February 12, 2007

Alive!


Yes - I'm alive. And I have a very good excuse for going M.I.A. last week.


Her name is Sidney Lou...and she is my newest niece. She lives in Tucson...and I took sometime on a few of our days off and travel days last week to finally go meet her!

So now I'm back with the cast. We did a show in Springfield, MO today - and tomorrow (Monday) we head to Lincoln, NE. Because everyone needs a week in February in balmy Nebraska. Projected high of 12 on Tuesday. Don't be jealous.

We have the week off in Lincoln - with our next shows being on Friday...so THIS WEEK IN LINCOLN, I promise to get my stories of LA up and the audition that DID NOT GO WELL FOR ME. (More to come...more to come....) And I will also get stories and pictures of my trip to Tucson up for your enjoyment and perusal.

And if you're nice and I'm lucky, I'll have a FULL REPORT and picture story to share from the NATIONAL ROLLER SKATERS MUSEUM in Lincoln. Sometimes, I can't believe how cool my life is.

CIAO!
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home