Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fear Not...I Made It

Hi Friends!
Let me start by giving you a HUGE shout out for the HAPPIEST NEW YEAR! I've been MIA whilst here in Boise...sleeping, eating, watching movies, wrestling with the kids, visiting friends, etc., etc., etc. Everyday, I THINK about blogging...and I have one MILLION pictures of pretty much the cutest kids in the country to share...but I just haven't gotten around to it. And for that, I am sorry.
There's not alot I'm going to put on here today...because it's late and I'm going to get to bed so I can actually WAKE UP before 12 noon tomorrow. Tomorrow is Tuesday, January 3rd, and it's my last day in Boise...I fly home to DC on the 4th! (And if it's as exciting as my travel day OUT here to Boise....well, let's just say, I won't know what to do with so many TRAVEL VOUCHERS! Maybe visit each of my readers over the summer! That's right - I ended up with $600 in travel vouchers on my way out here. COME ON, BIG $$$$ on the way home!)
ANYWAY...this is going to be boring, but know I'm alive, I had a great Christmas and New Years, my family is well and I am ready to get back on the road and spread the Gospel of Wonka to the unbelievers on the East Coast! I miss my friends in the cast and crew - and have gotten to speak to many of them over this break!
That does it. I hope each of your New Years is off to a smashing success - and that you are all safe and happy and well. In 2006, I hope we can all be better - love more - hate less - forgive quicker - help often - and live with no regrets . 2006 is going to be awesome...I can feel it! If you've got resolutions, share them below!
Back with pictures, stories and the regular zaniness soon!
Ciao for Now!
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home