Wednesday, February 01, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: Hannah loses a tooth!

Friends...I wanted to keep you all up to speed on exciting happenings in my life and the life of those around me. I got a voice message last night from my friend, Elisa Rosman telling me AND practically CHALLENGING me to report that her daughter, Hannah, had lost her first tooth. After much wiggling and jiggling, the tooth gave way to gravity and fell out.

This is Hannah - but now everyone should call her The Toothless Wonder!

So let it be known, here and now to all who read this blog, that I TOOK that challenge, Ms Rosman. I reported it - I didn't tell you to get your own blog - AND...you have to be happy because you made my BREAKING NEWS ticker. (OK - so it's not a ticker....but if I had ticking-capability, it WOULD be.)
Congrats, Hannah! I hope the Tooth Fairy finds you and you are adequately reimbursed for your pain and thuffering.
CHEERS!
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home