Thursday, February 02, 2006

GUEST BLOGGER: Eric Thompson!

Don't mess with the Bloggers


Surprise! Matt's too tired to write anything, so tonite, brought to you by Coke Diete, a special edition of Gloop's adventures:



The World According to CHARLIE!!!
Oh man, my mom is going to be so proud. So today, the shows were pretty uneventful. Two shows in Buffalo. The theater was HUGE with a very strange balcony. I felt like you had to dislocate the discs in your neck to see the kids up there....so somewhere during "Golden Age" I gave up on those kids. I don't think they cared too much. Sigh. Mr. Andrew Frace, however, did round out the cast's inability to walk on bubble solution. That's right, ladies and gents, the entire cast (and our puppetmaster Chris), have all fallen victim to the dangers of soap and water mixed. I was behind a wall for Andrew's almost spill, but I do know that it happened on his way across the nut bin and from what it sounded like, it was a very cartoony reaction. Hopefully, this will end the curse of the fizzy lifting drink.

Mr Frace, trying to keep it cool after his embarassing Wonka spill today. I still love you, Andrew. And when was this picture taken? You don't even have a goatee!

After the shows today, a few us spent some quality time with the local laundromat. For those of you that can remember, Matt and I had the BEST trip to the laundromat in Madison, Wisconsin (circa November 2005). This place here in Buffalo....was no Madison. Still it was right by the Boston Market. That in itself is heaven. Then dinner was just as wonderful as Matt, Elisa and I found an authentic Korean restaurant. Matt ordered for us, and Elisa and I were quite pleased. I am proud to say that I tried everything and learned that Korean food can be VERY spicy. Totally respect the KimChi....it is stronger than I.

Matt, Jill and Frace showing off their Boston Market treats. I had the half chicken white w/mac and cheese and string beans. A solid 8 on the ETYF (Eric Thompson Yum Factor). Thats right, Matt....I've expanded on your idea. You give this boy an inch, Im taking a mile.

So that was our day. Tomorrow, we have a 7 hour trip to Stony Brook, NY which I believe is on the Northern tip of Long Island. I will be spending my day catching up on Desperate Housewives Season 1. Those ladies are crazy. This should be the end.....but now that I have your attention.....

Recently my family came to see our show in Camden. It was great to see them all. My nephews and niece really enjoyed the "burp" song. My nephew Sean was also very sweet to point out that I was in fact not flying, but I stand on a black ladder and have two people roll me around. This....is why I wont have kids. But it was great to see them. Thanks again for coming guys! However, some members of my family were not able to attend. My sister Krissy and her husband Travis are expected their first child any day now! It is very exciting, but I think I can you can agree with me when I think it was just downright RUDE that she did not have the baby while I was home. Now, I wont be able to see the kid until May. So Krissy, here are a few pictures that I would like you to show Baby North when he/she arrives.

Just a few pictures from my very own collection. The baby should like this. Oh, and the new Mom and Dad up there in the third picture. Back left and front right. Krissy is getting the claw....old Thompson joke. We'll all have to sit down and have a cocktail to talk about that one. Well, not really, but I digress.

Well, Im no Matt Anderson, thats for sure. It is now 2:30 AM, and I believe I am finished. No 4 AM bedtime for me! I'd like to thank Matt for giving me the oppurtunity to share my thoughts. I'd also like to thank my boyfriends: Jake Gylenhaal, Matt Damon, and Vice President Dick Cheney. I'd also like to take the time to say that Daniel Vosovic of Project Runway is my dreamboat. And Torg, I miss you.....every day. Also my birthday is April 29th. Thanks!

Boo ya baby! I'm out

-Chazzie

These photos were my favorites of our Niagra day. It was the first time in 4 months I took my camera out, so I had to show them off. So there.

3 Comments:

Blogger MAnderson said...

Eric - you did AWESOME! I give this a SOLID, HIGH 9 on the MASE.
A 10 would've been YOURS if you would've chosen pictures of me that I liked. (Well, besides that first black and white one. I look hot!) Everyone look forward to more GUEST BLOGS in the future. And Eric, see you in the van.
Gussy

Thu Feb 02, 03:03:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,
Thanks for the chuckle as I sit here bitter and pissed, out of work with no baby to show for it. I'll be nice in this message since it's public, hee hee. The pics are....interesting, especially the one where I've got my fav beverage, a lager, in front of me that I can't exactly consume for a little bit longer....JERKY! Now I'm back to bitterness! Just kidding, eh, sort of. Anyhoo, it's good I get to 'check in' on you to make sure you're behaving thanks to this blog site. If you're lucky, maybe I'll have this kid before I see you again in the spring, sorry I couldn't give you the gift of life while you were in town last week:P But I'll see what I can do for May:) I'll see your show next time you're in PA! Keep rockin', love ya, peace out.
Krissy

Thu Feb 02, 10:59:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah! apuro cha ji mal go... ssuh go cha!

next time you need to order the DONG CHIM so your friends get a real Korean authentic surprise!

hyung

Thu Feb 02, 03:07:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home