Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good Bye, New England!



First things first - the PICTURES that were missing yesterday are posted and NOT to be missed. Take a look.
Today was a driving day - from Lowell, MA to Union, NJ. And that was about it. Everyone scattered when we arrived...I went into the city and saw DOUBT - a play on Broadway - with the new cast. It was great. Check it out...or not. I'm not going to beg anyone.
Finally, I read a couple of articles today that I wanted to pass along.

-CLICK HERE to read the first one...and answer me this...is this REALLY a 'syndrome'? My solution? Move to a time zone 3 hours ahead of you and deal with it.
-CLICK HERE to read the second one...and although it really is a tragic story...be honest...when you first read the headline, did you kind of giggle a little? I'm sorry. I just hope there was a first runner up.

2 days off...we'll see what trouble I can get into.
Enjoy the photos!

Ciao.
Gussy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, to be honest, I giggled too. A lot, actually.
See you soon! ~claiborne

Thu Mar 16, 03:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home