Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Um....we're back in Jersey...


So how is THIS for boring entry:

Woke up in New Bedford this morning, packed the van, rode a few hours down to the Mahwah area, checked into the Holiday Inn for a hot second (we check out tomorrow), and then pretty much kicked it all day. Watched "My Dog Skip" (warning...this movie produces TEARS!), took a 4 hour nap, ate some grub and talked to friends.

Yeah...that's pretty much it. I could add some FLOURISHES, for fun...like Eric slept the entire van ride, or Andrew bought a new wallet at some Outlet Stores this afternoon, or there was just a dog barking out in the middle of the hotel area at 1:30am or the fridge in our room doesn't work and stinks when you open it...but it all is just to mask a PRETTY dern boring day on tour! And by "boring", I mean 'I HAVE NO PROBLEM RELAXING LIKE THIS AND GETTING PAID FOR IT.'

Tomorrow we have 2 shows and then everyone is heading NORTH to Keene, NH. Well, except me. Why? I guess you'll have to tune in TOMORROW to find out why. But it promises to be fun reporting.

And to wrap up tonight, a couple of THINGS that I wanted to share:

1. So there was a Coca-Cola commercial a couple of years ago (2004) that I just LOVED! And so I wondered whatever happened to it. SO I went on line, and through the wonder of the internet, I FOUND IT! And because I love it, I wanted to share it with all of you. SO...click on the picture below to take you to see the commercial! Or just click HERE.

2. CAMERA UPDATE! I'm sure you all check back here EVERYDAY...wondering what is the latest on the camera. WELL - the camera was shipped...and the other day, I got 2 emails from Canon. The 1st was a confirmation that the camera was RECEIVED. Nice. The 2nd was a note saying the camera had been ACCEPTED into repairs. NICE. Cutting and pasting from the email, it also reads:

"We have received your equipment for evaluation and repair. Based on initial examination, the necessary repairs will be performed at no charge to you.

Please note that in the unlikely event that any additional internal damage is found due to liquid/water, sand, corrosion, battery leakage or impact (such as dropping the unit), a revised estimate will be mailed to you for your authorization, since these conditions are specifically excluded from warranty coverage."

3. If you HAVEN'T tested your MATT-FACTOR, don't hesitate! The contest is staying open until Friday, March 3rd. All you have to do is click HERE or HERE or HERE to take the quiz. Winners will be announced on MONDAY.

And that about does it. I'm off to pack and finish reading my book. I should go to bed - but a 4 hour nap today rendered that IMPOSSIBLE for the time-being. Hope this finds you all safe and well and having a happy FAT TUESDAY! And remember...when you're Augustus Gloop - EVERY Tuesday is FAT TUESDAY!
Cheers!
G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, just a heads up and I know you were probably tired, but it is "My Dog Skip", not "My Name Skip" the only reason I know is because it is one of my favorite movies since to dog in it is a Jack Russell and that is what my puppy Gizmo is....plus you were probably tired from your nap....break a leg tomorrow, and safe journey back.

Tue Feb 28, 09:04:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home