Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend Madness

Friends! So this is going to be quick because I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of what I like to call 'The Craziest 5 Days Of The Second Half Of Tour So Far'. How so? Well, from this past Thursday until tomorrow, we will have done this show 11 times - in 3 different cities - in 5 days. It doesn't get much crazier than that! So right now, I'm barely awake to type this. BUT FOR THE PEOPLE........hahahahaha...whatever.
Once we are done tomorrow, and I have a chance to blog it all tomorrow night, I promise you some fun stories of 1) the sketchiest hotel we've encountered on tour thus far (which luckily we were checked into for like 12 hours...tops); 2) a quick trip to a little Mormon History site in Vermont; and 3) my quick day trip into Boston tomorrow (Monday) afternoon after our shows. You can hardly wait, right?
But before I retire, a few things for you here and now.



So I received this book from my friend Christy Banker for my birthday. I finished it today and I LOVED IT! I found myself laughing OUT LOUD at a lot of different parts of the book. I love the way Mr. Russo writes the narrative - and the way his character, Hank, thinks and talks in this book. It was a great read. And if you were going to ask, I'd give it a low 9 on the MASE. So if you're looking....

So...I'm not sure I feel completely comfortable with this McDonald's sign that we saw in Lebanon, NH. I mean...what is the DEAL? Eeeewwwwww.

This photo was taken with my camera...but with the STYLISH photography talents of our sound man, Todd! It was shot live on the campus of the University of Massachusetts at Lowell. ENJOY!

That does it. My pillow is calling and it's time for me to heed that call. Festival of Pillows? Check. iPod? Check. Alarm set? Check. 5-6-7-8....SLEEP!
Until tomorrow....

G

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparklebot said...

I've been wondering where chair goes.

Mon Mar 13, 12:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home