Friday, March 10, 2006

Some Updates And Other Stuff


FIRST OFF...let's all put our hands together and welcome back....MATT'S CAMERA! The new rule is to keep it away from BURPING ASIANS. I know that's harsh...but basically, that's what it comes down to. And please notice, on this picture, the letter in the background that reads (half way down): 'One Time Only Courtesy Repair'. COURTESY repair? There IS a Santa Claus, Virginia. And he works at Canon!

Here's lookin' at you, kid! WELCOME HOME!


Today some of us took a road trip to Weston, Vermont for an audition at the Weston Playhouse. It's in the middle of NOWHERE - and it's about as charming a little town as I have ever seen in my life. Audition was fine. The trip was fine. I snapped some pics in Weston to show you how beautiful it was. I hope they convey it. If not....well, you'll just have to deal with it!

The Playhouse ITSELF.

An amazing panoramic view out the BACK of the Playhouse.

A couple black & whites of the snowy area.

The 6 of us who went to audition. WE MISSED YOU, JILL!


And here is what I like to call the HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP photos from today.

So here's the story. On our drive back from Weston, about a 2 hour drive, we were in 2 different rental cars. My car consisted of Travis (Lighting Director), Elisa (stage manager), Eric (Charlie), and myself. As we're driving along, Travis says he wants to stop and look at some skis. So we see a ski shop, and Travis pulls off the road. No sooner are we OFF the road do I hear Travis announce, as we're sitting DIRECTLY infront of the Ski Shop, "Oh...we're driving on their lawn." And indeed we were. We finally got OFF the lawn, and I hopped out to snap some proof of the drive. And all THAT just to find out the ski shop was closed.


And finally...a 'Case Of The Unfortunates' to END all Cases! Normally, I would like the 'Cases' to be ones that I see and snap pictures of. But every so often, you gotta bend the rules. I was looking online tonight for a couple of pictures from a TV show on VH1 - and so I did a google search - and came up with a bunch of blogs. So I started pulling them up, and long about the 10th one I pulled up, I found THIS VERY unfortunate picture that screamed: "SHARE ME WITH YOUR READERS!" Prepare yourself....that's all I can say!

W O W ! !

Our 2 shows in Concord today were great. Good audiences - New England continues to be a rewarding place to do this show! Thanks kids! Tomorrow - 3 shows and then a drive to Lebanon, NH! Ciao!
Gussy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
No comment, on the COTU, that was a bit much for my Friday morning. I will say that the best part of the picture of driving across the lawn is the one bend in the tire tracks where you realized you were on the lawn and changed direction.
Hope the audition went well, thanks for the great pictures!
Brendan

Fri Mar 10, 11:04:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home