Thursday, May 11, 2006

3 Days In A Van...



well, we left West Palm Beach on Monday afternoon...and we drove...and we drove...and we drove...and we drove. Books were read. DVD's were viewed. Snacks were consumed. We slept in Leesburg, Florida and Dalton, Georgia. And finally today, we arrived in Memphis, Tennessee. A few of us checked out Beale Street tonight and things were pretty low-key. But our BIG highlight comes tomorrow, when we head off to GRACELAND!
Anyway - although this is probably going to be nominated MOST BORING ENTRY, this is all I got for you today. There was this one HYSTERICAL point in the trip where I asked Jill for the Cajun Mix, and she handed it to me....and.......well, I guess that was it. Maybe it wasn't that hysterical. So yeah...I got nothing.
Have a great Thursday. I'm still looking for ideas on spending the $137.75 in Miami.
Ciao!
Gussy

This is a picture of Memphis. And I did NOT take it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,
This was the most boring entry ever. It did not even include any photos you took yourself. I expect you to redeem yourself VERY soon. You only have what, 7 or 8 entries left? Make the most of them my friend!

Sam

Thu May 11, 05:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home