Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday...The NEW Day Of Rest?

Yeah...so there isn't much to report from our 2nd day in Billings. I woke up INCREDIBLY late...because I could. I laid around as long as possible in the Hampton Inn bed here...because I could. (Advertising plug: These beds at Hampton Inn are NOT A JOKE! The pillows...the comforters...the sheets....MAN! Quite amazing.)
And then I decided to kick my day into high gear by doing LAUNDRY. On tour, I've come to realize I'm a 2-load-guy: 1 load of whites, and 1 load of everything else. Should be simple. But the dryer here was NOT having it...and it ended up taking a little under 3 hours to do 2 loads of laundry, wash and dried. At first I celebrated because the washer was only 75 cents and the dryer was only 50 cents. In the end, it was all a big scam....because it ended up costing about $2 per load to dry the stuff completely. What a bust!
The rest of the day was spent napping, watching TV, checking out the Rimrock Mall, going to a movie and then coming home and watching a movie. All in all, an excellent relaxing day. And since our day tomorrow starts at 7:45am (for our first show at 9:30am), a day of relaxing was in order.
TOMORROW, after our 2 shows, I am going to explore downtown Billings - and see what mayhem i can stir up. I'm sure I can find SOMETHING!

ALSO - as a side note: I have to give a few shout-outs when I know that they are due! Today's SHOUT OUT goes to my 2 pals on the 5th Floor at the WSB....DIANE ANDRUSIA and JOHN LOUGHNEY. They are regular readers and 2 of my favorite people there at the WSB. Thanks for your support, friends! Hope your Wednesday is AWESOME!

That does it for today.
And please accept my apologies - I just got bored and fell asleep re-reading what I wrote. I can only IMAGINE what it's like for each of you.
CIAO!
G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That posting was going to be a huge bust until I saw my name. If you had called me pretty it would have better...but just mentioning my name will do this time.

"that's what she said"

John

Wed Sep 20, 12:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Gussy, it's about time.

Yet, although it has taken a year to gain a smidgen of recognition, the trill of seeing my name in print is worth the wait.

I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.

Wed Sep 20, 04:15:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home