Friday, October 06, 2006

The Old College Try

So you've read about it. You've seen the pictures. But what could be better than actual FOOTAGE of our night at Skate Way USA? And of Roe's final (heartbreaking) pass at the Roller Limbo contest? I say pretty much NOTHING! So I have added it here for your viewing pleasure! And I promise, it's 20 seconds WELL SPENT....



In other, NON-skate-related news, we did our show here in Farmington tonight...and we had a great time. The venue was beautiful - the audience was fun - and the show went off without any major catastrophes. It was fun to have a weekday show that was only a night show! It felt all grown-up.
Tomorrow we leave New Mexico...and head for Colorado. First stop: DURANGO!
Enjoy the video - have a GREAT Friday - and we'll talk to you all on Monday...

CIAO!
G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have given you the prize, Roe!! I love you and miss you!

Sun Oct 08, 09:34:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home