Friday, September 29, 2006

Birthday Wishes...

Hey all...
It's Friday September 29th...and we're still in Silver City, NM. The shows went well - and the kids here in Silver City were AWESOME! They bought into it hook, line and sinker. They freaked out when Charlie found the Golden Ticket...they clapped along to the Oompa's...they were puddy in our hands!
Today (Friday morning) we pack up and head to the Phoenix, Arizona area! And just you look out...there is going to be an Anderson Family gathering like NO other. Party.
So today as a cast, we are celebrating the birthday of the baby of our group...our very own RACHEL BRENNAN! Our little spitfire Rachel turns 23 today...and I sit here and try to imagine this experience without her, and I simply can't! She brings SO much to our group..including her amazing voice, her quick wit and sense of humor, and an inecredibly long history of the vegan lifestyle! PLUS....she "gets" Ronnie Mars...so you know she's got a special place in my heart! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Rachel. You're one of the greatest van-seat-mates a guy could ask for!
And if I could get the assistance of all you out there in blog-reader-land, please feel free to send a comment along to Rachel today here on the blog...wishing her the happiest 23rd EVER! She deserves it!
See ya later, New Mexico. Literally. Like, next week....
ciao.
G

Here is the newest RACHEL picture. This is a sign she and I saw today walking around town. It delighted us!

And now, a collection of Rachel Brennan in her honor...for her birthday.

THANKS for so many laughs in such a short time, Prostitute! You = SUPER!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel, we've never met and you have no idea who I am but through the joy of Matt's blog, its like I already know you. Have a WONDERFUL birthday, I hope all your birthday wishes come true.
Brendan in DC.

Fri Sep 29, 09:34:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey rachel...you are awesome and so talented!! happy Birthday!! Rock on and please please please keep up the funny pics. L8R

Sat Sep 30, 04:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I love your pictures...I feel like I know you...and, I'm not gonna lie, sometimes you look like Lindsay Lohan in some of the pictures...I just relized that...hmmm...anyways...Have a great birthday and tour!!!

Sun Oct 01, 01:04:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...yeah...and apparently I don't proofread...realized...
that's what I meant...sigh...

Sun Oct 01, 01:06:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home