Monday, September 25, 2006

A Sneak Peak...

An afternoon at the Grand Tetons, anyone?


So here's the deal. it's Monday morning...and you're coming to work and you think you're going to sit down and read an exciting new blog entry. And you pull this up - and you get like 10 lines of excuses from me. And you start to calculate in your mind what I owe you: a full report of the mayhem in Helena, and (although most of you don't KNOW about our Sunday drive) our exciting drive through Yellowstone National Park AND Grand Teton National Park on Sunday.
I have some pretty amazing pictures to share...BUT...after driving for the better part of 12 1/2 hours today, I just couldn't muster a full photo-journalistic masterpiece like today called for.
So - I am leaving you a couple of pictures from our day...to tantilize and make you come back for the FULL spread on Tuesday! Complete with a cheesecake, a couple Case Of The Unfortunates, the return of Hoops & Yoyo, and so much MORE!
Hope you all had a great weekend...

G

Me, Elisa and Eric...saying HEY to Wonka 2005-2006 friends! Tara, Jill, Jackie, Jen, Emily, Andrew, Chris, Chris, Todd, Torg, Travis...we miss you madly! WISH YOU WERE HERE!

Hmmm...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With scenery like that, I wish I was there, too.
Love,
Chris (Not the short, bald one)

Mon Sep 25, 09:06:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures remind me of how beautiful Jackson Hole is, I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and I hope there are some additions to the MAB&W Gallery.
Brendan

Mon Sep 25, 09:31:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, you're in the homeland.

Mon Sep 25, 02:33:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scenery is only enhanced by your beauty! You guys look healthy, glowing and radiant. I see three great friends enjoying life in that picture. If it's not true you're the best actors ever. Keep selling those Wonka bars cross country.

Mon Sep 25, 07:59:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Audrey....

Mon Sep 25, 11:35:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!!! Bear spray...hmmm...and yet, no mold warning, that's a positive sign...

Wed Sep 27, 12:37:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home