Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Lesson In Knowing

So a lot of people ask me, as I move from city to city around this great country of ours, "Matt...how do you KNOW you've really arrived in the BIG TIME, like you have with your stint in Willy Wonka?" I have always tried to hmmmm and haaaaaa an answer for them...UNTIL NOW! NOW...my answer to those people and that question is this: "Friend, you know you've arrived in the big time when you start doing amazing interviews with the press in big cities like THIS. When that starts to happen, and you see your words in print, you know your time has come."

Only time will really tell how big this interview will go. I don't want to jinx anything...but I keep hearing 'Pulitzer Prize'....somewhere in the back of my mind....

Mmmm....I also keep hearing 'Diet Coke'....gotta run.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt, you truly have made it! I'm proud to know that I was there to see the desk job that you left. I feel a little famous now. Well, actually not much at all. Back to my desk.
Brendan

Thu Sep 28, 09:28:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Janiqua Rapaj said...

Matty - what an interview and what an article. The quotes were obviously genuine (no "create your own quotes" for this mid-iowa paper) and made me smile and snicker!. I am SO excited to see the show next week!
xo
janie

Thu Oct 05, 06:47:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home