Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Teaser...

*this photo is a gift from the Steve Tipton Photo Collection....

So tonight, the Wonkerers invaded the local skating rink in Farmington, NM...and we put on QUITE a show. UNFORTUNATELY, my battery died while I was loading pics onto my computer...so you aren't getting the full story just yet! INSTEAD - you get this stellar teaser-pic of yours truly...getting ready to throw my signature Triple Lutz Triple Toe Loop.

PLUS take a look at the best shot I got of everyone else...before my battery died.

Tomorrow, the REST of the stories and pictures!

ROLL CALL:

MIKE!

ROE!

STEVE!

JODI!

JEFFREY!

TARA!

CRAIG!

RACHEL!

BRIAN!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the rest of the pictures. I'm surprised that your contract does not have a clause in it prohibiting you from participating in activities like this!! Hope no one took the phrase "Break-a-leg" literally! Matt, we got to see a 4 minute clip from the "We Are Marshall" movie at half-time at the game last night. You think the trailer is moving....better take a box of tissues to the movie.
Mom Sizemore

Thu Oct 05, 08:01:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that is the teaser, I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Matt, that is an AWESOME picture of you.
Brendan

Thu Oct 05, 10:32:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home