Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Perfect BOISE Welcome

So...I thought LONG and HARD of the perfect place to take the Wonka Cast as a small WELCOME to Boise and my history. And in the end, the answer was simple: Old Chicago at the mall. It worked there for 2 1/2 years - I've always loved their food - and the manager from when I started in 1998 is STILL there today and is a good friend...Mr. Brent Giroux! Brent is, hands down, one of the nicest guys I've ever met...and he's always such a champion of what I'm doing in my life. Whenever I make it back to Boise, I stop in to see Brent and the Old Chicago crew. Tonight...he treated our group like ROYALTY. And although I have talked them all into dining at Old Chicago's we've seen along the way....I think they came away from our dinner TONIGHT with a new appreciation for the magic of Old Chicago Boise Towne Square! So THANKS, Brent, for making our first meal in Boise an awesome one!

Tomorrow, shows, friends and packing the fun of Boise into a few short hours. Oh yeah - and an amazing dinner of Korean food at my brothers house. This tour gig is TOUGH! There will be mores stories and pictures from our drive today (Craters of the Snowy Moon anyone?) and a complete re-cap of our full day and our shows in Boise. Don't miss it!

See you at the Morrison Center!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture...miss you guys...started Cinderella, its gonna be a lot of fun, but all i have to say Matt is GO CARDINAL NATION...all the way baby

Fri Oct 27, 12:48:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home