Friday, October 13, 2006

Our Day With The Gods


Today we drove from Loveland, CO south to Colorado Springs, CO. Quick and easy drive...and it got us into town in time to head out to see the Garden Of The Gods before the sun went down. It's a city park here in Colorado Springs...and there is no real way to describe it. You've just got to see it.
Lucky for you all, I always have my camera.

ENJOY our visit to the Garden of the Gods...and have a GREAT weekend.
G

The REGULAR Scenery Shots

Check out the color on these things! It was a BEAUTIFUL day to be here!
The COLOR ACCENT Scenery Shots
These are just a few of my favorites from the day.
The COLOR ACCENT Test
Same rock...3 different settings. That camera RULES!
The View From The Top Of The Mountain
Nothing really to explain here....
The Cast & Crew Explore
Top L: Jodi, Craig and Roe. Top R: Mike, Rachel, Roe and Eric. Bottom: Roe soaks up her surroundings.
Mike snaps a shot along the walkway.
A couple Craig-n-Jodi shots.
Steve and Jeffrey...color accented.
Roe, Eric, Mike and Rachel...on top of the world.
More Jodi and Craig....um...and Rachel...
Rachel. Eric and Mike. (You can't see Roe...she has her eyes closed......)
I like to call these 3 shots: The Album Cover Collection.
At the end of the day....
A final panoramic view of the Garden of the Gods.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite places! One of my best friends lives just moments from there and we go everytime I visit. Isn't nature a wonderous thing?
Kat

Fri Oct 13, 12:49:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually visited the Garden of the Gods over 30 years ago! I still have a tiny scar on the back of my hand where I cut it on a rock. Funny how things go...this little etched reminder will probably make me think of "my Wonka Kids" from now on :)

Mon Oct 16, 12:11:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home