Monday, October 16, 2006

A Monday Morning Note

It's Monday morning....and I have some fun from our past weekend to report...but I'm having another FIGHT with blogger tonight...and it's not allowing me to upload pictures right now. Well, that's a lie. It allows me to upload ONE picture on every 4 attempts....which means that it takes ONE BILLION hours to upload one picture. And WHO has one billion hours to waste? So...I'm going to let blogger work out it's trouble overnight....and then tomorrow, when I get to Avon, Colorado, I'm going to upload the pictures and stories from my time in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
For those of you who need SOMETHING to get your day kick-started, here is a clue to the magical day I had on Friday! And for those of you who really know me, you know that anything that has to do with the subject in THIS picture is a little slice of heaven to me. You can also bet that chances are HIGH that whatever it was, I probably ended up getting a little choked up. SUE ME!
So until we get the pictures loaded, have a GREAT Monday...where ever it finds you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home