Friday, November 17, 2006

My Day In Lancaster

My day in Lancaster, Calfornia went as follows:

6:45am - Get out of bed and get ready.
7:15am - Report to the van to go to the venue.
9:00am - First school matinee.
10:15am - FINALLY wake up.
11:00am - Second school matinee.
12:30pm - Leave venue for quick Target trip and return to hotel.
2:30pm - Set alarm and fall FAST asleep on hotel bed.
5:4opm - Alarm goes off. Get out of bed AGAIN. Ge ready.
6:00pm - Report to the van to go to the venue.
7:00pm - Third show of the day.
8:15pm - Return to van. Return to hotel. Crawl in bed. Watch TV and blog. And finally fall asleep.

TOMORROW we leave Lancaster. I can't say I'm going to miss it. And I'm PRETTY sure I won't remember it.

Steve and Jeffrey during mic check. Pretty sure the black lights were on.

Scenes from a pre-show mic check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home