Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm Still Here...

So I'm sure by now you've noticed a lack in POSTINGS this week. There is a very good excuse for that...I haven't posted any! Here's the deal. After Lancaster, we hit San Diego for a hot second...and now we're up in Cerritos. But we're off all this week...and everyone split and went their own ways. Why, as we speak, I'm sitting in Pasadena at my buddy, Dave's house, typing this brief explanation.
Anyway...I realize I owe you a report of San Diego time...and what I've been up to since getting in to Cerritos. But I decided to take it easy this week and just enjoy the vaca. I figure if I have the time and energy, I'll blog. If not, I won't. (Up to now...guess what has won out!) I've been sleeping, shopping, eating, running people to the airport, chillin...and even spent a day at Disneyland! And because you've all been VERY nice and patient, I decided to leave you today with a little treat.
At Disneyland...I was walking around and came around a corner and WHAT to my wondering eyes did appear...but MINNIE MOUSE! OFF-duty and talking on her cell phone! Well, how often do you get to see that!?? So I did some stealth work and got a photograph to share with you all today.


Thanks for being the readers that you are...
If I don't talk to you before Thursday...have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
G








Minnie takes a break after a long day of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home