Monday, November 27, 2006

GRRRRRR...

So I GET to a place where I'm ready to blog and add all my pictures from the past week...and the BLASTED INTERNET isn't letting me add pictures. Not a one. I've been trying for like an hour. And it's just not working. It keeps dropping the connection...so come to think of it, let's hope I get this published.

Couple that with the fact that we're in a city somewhere in the middle of California called Tulare...and it smells exactly like cow crap. Lots and lots of cow crap. Rumor has it that we're at the center of the dairy world here in Cali. Lucky, right?

And...earlier today I "tried" to leave my Chevy Chase bank card at Red Robin at our hotel in Cerritos. I quickly realized my mistake and got it back. And I got it back JUST in time to use an ATM 4 hours later and leave it in the ATM...to be forgotten until 30 minutes later. So yeah. It's GONE. And I get to pay Chevy Chase to not only get me a new card, but to Fed Ex the card AND the pin number to me on the road. Works out great - because I DID have 50 extra dollars lying around that I was just DYING to give to my bank.

All of this AND no Food Network in my hotel to watch Food Network Challenge.

Worst day ever....so far....this week....

Pictures tomorrow when we get to Stockton.
Gussy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home