Thursday, November 16, 2006

...And Then SHE Came Along...

Today was a travel day. San Luis Obispo to Lancaster. About a 4 hour drive...and this morning, while I was getting ready to leave my room...I sadly thought there would be nothing to blog about today. SO I took my bags down to the van and started getting ready for the trip.
AND THEN...she came along. The BLOG FODDER I had been looking for...nay! Praying for. The lady in white (with neon green heels) came wheeling a luggage cart out of the hotel, down to her car to load it, and wheel it back to the hotel. The heavens opened...a sunbeam shone on my latest Case of the Unfortunates...and I QUICKLY grabbed my camera.
Beyond that, there is really no explanation needed. I did my best to remember my covert-ops training to capture the best photos I could...from different areas around the parking lot.
And a HUGE thanks to Elisa and Rachel for standing in as 'Fake Photo Subjects' to ENSURE we got the shots we needed.

So now...without any further ado...I give you: THE LADY IN WHITE (with neon green heels)!
(these are not fit for children...or the faint of heart....)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, here's my (rhetorical) question about the pictures: Why do women where high heels?

I think I've heard because they shape, tone and generally make legs look longer and slimmer. If that's indeed true, then we MUST conclude this lady must have just started wearing those shoes!!! Needless to say, I'd not want to be her feet or toes.

Final comment, don't you just love the matching bag in photo #1? The answer to all fashion problems is always in the accessories. ;-)

-MN Cousin

Thu Nov 16, 08:03:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if there needed to be anything else wrong with this woman...I would like to point out that she is wearing one of those fake hair dead animal pony tail things...in case there was any question about whether or not her hair was real...I am sure that was the ONLY question people had while looking at these pictures...and in response to MN Cousin's comment about the high heels...I am afraid that we are actually witnessing the "longer and slimmer" version of her legs...frightening...though I am glad to realize that she is wearing shorts because in picture #2, I really thought that she was wearing a mini skirt or no pants at all so I was oh so scared to move on to picture #3...

Tue Nov 21, 01:43:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, leave her alone. I'd be proud to have legs like her. If I was a retired streetwalker. The third picture is just mean.

- Sam

Mon Nov 27, 05:40:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home