Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Day Of Fun In NYC

Hi everyone! It was another day in the Big Apple...and here are some pictures to prove it! Jill, Eric and I went to the taping of the Late Show with David Letterman tonight. It was fun. But that Tatum O'Neil is CRAAAAAZY. But author and Sports Illustrated columnist, Jeff MacGregor, was a KICK! So much so, that I'm going to buy his book and read it. Maybe you should, too. Check it out here.
You'll see from the pics that Hoops and Yoyo have been up to a lot of CRAZINESS on this tour, as well. Take a look at their good times!
Tomorrow - a show at Queens College...and then I'm pretty sure everyone will take off BACK into the city. We're JUST that crazy. To illustrate: tonight is the first time that I have seen some of my cast friends since we arrived on Sunday...because they've been doing their own City Thing. And there are SOME I still haven't seen.
But you'll be happy to know that I think I may have talked atleast ONE of my cast friends to go see ANOMAL. As hard as I've tried, it just can't FULLY be explained...it has to be...experienced.
Back with more....
G


Hoops, Jill, Yoyo and Eric (behind the pole) ride the R Train into the city.

The Lights of Time Square...both in COLOR and BLACK AND WHITE. Why? Because the camera does it...THAT'S WHY!

LOOK! We got tickets to the LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN!


And here are the tickets. L: Our tickets. R: My ticket with the marquee in the background. I really think this SECOND picture tells a story. I love it.

L: Me, Jill and Chris chillin' in Time Square. R: Chris shows off the sign for the musical HE is most excited about opening!

FUN WITH HOOPS AND YOYO

L: Hoops and Yoyo share a piece of pizza at Rays. R: Hoops and Yoyo wanted a shot infront of Letterman, as well.


L: Hoops and Jill enjoy a movie in the van. R: Yoyo reads to Eric in the greenroom in New London.


L: WHAT is Hoops handing to Jill? R: A Conversation Heart, of course! Someone has a CRUSH!


Yoyo borrows my phone to call his agent about having to share a van with all of us. (He thought he would be flying this leg of the tour.)

AND NOW...for something that has nothing to do with anything:

LOOK BROTHER! We made a pit stop along the way! GO CHUKARS! They said they missed you......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! NYC is one of my favorite places to visit. Hoops and Yoyo appear to be having a wonderful time although they looked a little frightened on the subway.....was this their first ride? Hope your show goes well today and I know you all will enjoy more time in the city later today.
Mom Sizemore

Wed Jan 18, 07:24:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher - if you see any nice purses or sunglasses on Canal Street send them to Kenova!

Love

Your Favorite Auntie Kel

Wed Jan 18, 10:41:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home