Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bored on a Sunday Night?

Well, DON'T BE! Check on what you know about me. Or LEARN something. All you gotta do is click HERE and it will take you to a quiz all about me. Just 10 questions...what do you have to lose? NOTHING. And who knows....the HIGHEST POINTS winner MIGHT just get a prize from the road. We're heading to Mahwah, New Jersey. Who doesn't want something from there?

Anyway - take the quiz. And make sure you put down your real name...so I know who the prize goes to!

Good luck...and may the best Blog Reader win!

Gussy


P.S. If you didn't click above, you can click HERE and get there, too. I'm just that helpful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt. I only took your quiz ONCE! I am sad to say I only got 50% which, in theory, is a failing grade as a friend. However, I can not think in those terms and you mustn't either. I did learn more about you, but puh-leeze...The Fourth of July? Meanwhile and more importantly, someone is stealing my bloggy identity!

Sun Feb 26, 11:26:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr, that pesky CES got me by one questions. Look out CES, I've got my eye on you for the next quiz!
Brendan

Mon Feb 27, 10:30:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home