Wednesday, February 15, 2006

An Update Of An Update...

So...to the situation with COMMENTS. Thanks to Mom Sizemore, I heard today that there has been problems with trying to leave comments. I noticed that comments stopped a couple of weeks ago, which is the same time that I had a day where Blogger wasn't working for me...so I'm wondering if something happened internally. And perhaps it's nothing any of you are doing (or not doing) at all.
I have gone IN to my blog and turned off comment moderation - so maybe that will open the service back up for you all again.
My apologies for the confusion - my thanks to M.S. for pointing out her experience - and my hope that we can put this behind us and move forward with incident-free-blog sessions from here on out.
2 shows down today - ONE MORE TO GO!
Ciao!
Gussy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you hear me now? gooooood

Wed Feb 15, 03:10:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is a few days late, but the picture of the "Barefoot In The Park" poster you put on the blog is an almost EXACT rip-off of our very own "Willy Wonka" tour poster. Compare them and see!
Chris a.k.a "The Puppetmaster"

Wed Feb 15, 03:48:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you got it fixed. I am Happy! Just ask Chris.....I always have something to say.
Mom Sizemore

Wed Feb 15, 05:40:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just making sure I can post now that everything is fixed.

Matt, it was awesome seeing you in NYC last weekend, KJB and I had a great time and thank you for introducing us to VYNL, it was magical. Forgot to tell you that our train ride home took 7 hours and 30 minutes. We left NYC at 8:15am and arrived in DC at 3:45am and waited in line until 4:15am for a cab. Good times.

Great to see you and to the cast of Wonka, congrats on a great show, you guys are awesome! I loved the afternoon show at the lovely NJPAC last Saturday.

Brendan

Wed Feb 15, 09:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home