Monday, February 20, 2006

HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY 2006

Well, it's President's Day - and WHO is going to be at work reading a BLOG today? NO ONE! So - since I don't want anyone to have TOO much to catch up on when they get back, I am just doing a quick little entry today...and the only 'Tour Info' I'm going to relate here is to say WE ARE OUT OF STATEN ISLAND...and life is good. Cold. But good.
And now...a photo for your enjoyment on this fine Monday (or whenever you read this.) Sunday afternoon, I got a text message on my phone from my brother, Jeremy, who lives in Boise. His kids, Tyler, Tanner and Kayla evidently saw something at the grocery store and thought of me!
So of course they had to share it.
ENJOY - and have a GREAT President's Day!
Gussy

From L to R: Tyler, Tanner and Kayla. Nice butt display, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home