Friday, March 31, 2006

LIGHTNING STRUCK TWICE!


So get THIS....I BROKE MY CAMERA! You read it right...somehow, the forces of nature are conspiring against me...and they caused me to break the LCD screen again on my camera! I mean - HONESTLY!? How does that happen? Didn't I JUST get it back? The answer is YES.
And the worst part about it is that there were NO Asians around and me, Chris, Jill and Andrew all have NO idea how it happened. I looked at some pictures we took in the van this afternoon, and 20 minutes later, when I took it out at the restaurant, the screen was back to post-burping-Asian-man status. So...here we go again, Canon Repair Factory. And you can BET that it isn't going to be one of the complimentary fixes. Luckily, my good friend and roommate, Andrew, volunteered the use of HIS camera, during this painful interim...since I take a lot of pics and he really doesn't. Sure do love that Andrew Frace!


In other news...we left Greenville and drove Southeast to Beaufort...and after a quick afternoon of walking around, it's beautiful! But tomorrow, I am going to do some more indepth exploring - so you will have to hang on for those. Until then...enjoy some pics from Greenville that I didn't post earlier - due to the need to report my stint as a law enforcement officer. No real pithy comments or captions...my broken camera-heart can't muster the energy.

Enjoy this, if you can! I'm going to bed to sleep this one off...and hopefully it will all be just a bad dream when I wake up in the morning!

Ciao!
G



A panoramic view of Falls Park.


Another shot of the falls.


The much-celebrated Liberty Bridge.


Different views of the park.


Some more stuff around the park.


The fountain in front of the Peace Center, where we performed. And a B&W of the Peace Center.


L: The fountain and Peace Center, again. R: A cool old buildling in Greenville.


Spring has sprung in Greenville.


L: So this is a little restaurant on Main Street. R: And this hangs on the wall outside the restaurant, just to the left of the front door, where the other sign hangs. Kind of entertaining....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home