Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Note To My Readers

Good morning...for the morning-readers. It's Thursday morning, and you're going to find that there isn't a whole new blog entry on here today, recounting our escapades in Huntington on Wednesday. WELL - it's coming. The problem is, we had SUCH a great night at the Sizemore's - and there was SO much food - that by the time I got back here, checked in on the movie making down the street and finished the AMAZING book that I was trying to finish, I was too full and it was too late and I just had to get to bed! Sad story, right?
SO - take a look at the video I posted on Wednesday, and after our 10am EST show today, I will be back to throw down some stories and pictures of our activities in and around Huntington!
Until then...have a great morning/day...and we'll be back this afternoon with an update. I suggest checking back after 1pm EST...but that's just me.
CIAO!
gussy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home