Wednesday, April 12, 2006

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING...


and watch what is, quite possibly, the WORST music video EVER made. And for those of you who are dancers, put aside what you're doing and LEARN THESE STEPS. They are going to come in handy some day.

Just click HERE to watch this 1980's Finnish masterpiece.
-----------------------------
Although this has nothing to do with the Wonka Tour, except for the sweet dance moves, but I felt like it needed to be shared, still the same. And a HUGE thank you to Rachel Oliphant for passing it along to me - and to her sister, Liz, for passing it along to her.
ENJOY THE MAGIC!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Apr 13, 07:16:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Mike said...

[Posting again because HTML can just bugger off.]

I feel like I've seen so much in the last 3 minutes and 48 seconds.

Some questions:

The amoeba at the beginning? Right before the disco ball but after the UFO? I guess really, that's my question.

When Beethoven composed his Pastorale symphony, or when Tolstoy put that last period on War & Peace, or when the choreographer of this video had them do-see-do while waving at the camera -- do you think any of these people truly understood the greatness to which they were about to succumb to?

Does Armi (or Dani -- I was going to say "the blond one, but that doesn't help) have a kitten stuffed down the front of his pants? Because there's a lot happening there, and a lot of it's confusing.

The end's an homage to Grease (Vaselina en Espanol)? Or did they come up with the flying care conceit independently? And was Miss Daisy driving the get away vehicle? That was the slowest space car ever.

Why did I watch it three times?

Thu Apr 13, 07:18:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen...thank you....you have quite possibly made my day. I can now kill my self.

Thu Apr 13, 11:22:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home