Friday, May 12, 2006

I Was Walkin' In Memphis....

Today we went to Graceland. For those of you in the dark, that is the home of Elvis Presley. I took a TON of pictures. They are really good, I think. But for some reason, I couldn't load them onto my computer tonight. I tried...and I tried...and I tried. But it just isn't working and I can't figure it out. So instead of seeing our pictures and reading our stories about it, go check out the Elvis Website. (You can get there by clicking HERE.)

Graceland was AWESOME! It was so cool to be there...and as soon as I get the picture thing figured out, you'll see just HOW cool it was to be there.

Happy Friday!
Gussy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you were walking in Memphis, were your feet 10 feet off of Beale?? Can't wait to see the pictures.
Mom Sizemore

Fri May 12, 10:53:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home