Thursday, December 21, 2006

An Explanation

So I was going to come on and do my FINAL entry of the three-part-series I promised earlier. BUT today, somewhere in the middle of Illinois or Indiana...I decided that I had a PRETTY good explanation I could put up to explain WHY I wasn't doing that entry tonight. It is a PICTURE EXPLANATION...and it's an explanation that started on Saturday morning, December 16th at 10:00am PST. It's also an explanation that isn't going to END until tomorrow, Thursday evening, December 21st around 4pm EST or so. So yeah...it's a PRETTY long explanation. But I think once you see it, you'll understand. And you'll wait patiently for the REST of the story when it shows up.

Here is the key:

A. Leave Kirkland (Seattle), WA on Saturday @10am. Arrive Mountain Home, ID.

B. Leave Moutain Home, ID on Sunday, December 17th. Arrive Rock Springs, WY.

C. Leave Rock Springs, WY on Monday, December 18th. Arrive Kearney, NE.

D. Leave Kearney, NE on Tuesday, December 19th. Arrive Moline, IL.

E. Leave Moline, IL on Wednesday, December 20th. Arrive Statesboro, OH.

F. Leave Statesboro, OH on Thursday, December 21st. Arrive WASHINGTON DC!

G. WONKA OPENS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 23rd @ THE KENNEDY CENTER!

Thanks for understanding....and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from GoGloop!

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home